- Recipe serves: 4
- Prep Time 10 min
- Cook Time 20 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
- 4 Lipton® Green Tea with Mandarin Orange Pyramid Tea Bags
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. (500 g) pork tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups (500 mL) stir-fry vegetables or 1 pkg. (500 g) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground ginger
- Bring water to a boil over high heat in small saucepan. Remove from heat. Add Lipton® Green Tea with Mandarin Orange Pyramid Tea Bags; cover and brew 5 minutes. Remove Tea Bags and squeeze; cool slightly. Stir in soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch; set aside.
- Heat 15 mL olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden, about 4 minutes; remove and set aside.
- Heat remaining 15 mL olive oil in same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute. Stir in tea mixture. Bring to a boil over high heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thickened, about 1 minute. Return pork to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer until pork is done, about 2 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
|Serving Size||1 serving||Servings Per Container||Value||Amount Per Serving||Nutrient Type|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin C||15 %|
|Vitamin A||6 %|